Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions that our window cleaning customers have asked. Please contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions – we look forward to hearing from you soon!
1. Does someone have to be home while the cleaning is going on?
You are welcome to be home during the cleaning but we understand that you are not always able to be home. Some customers make private arrangements ahead of time (instructions, keys, codes, etc.) to allow us to gain access to your home.
2. What should I do to prepare for the window cleaning appointment?
There are a few simple things you should take care of prior to our arrival:
- If you have any irreplaceable heirlooms or items of special value (near or in the windows) please store them away.
- If the window treatments (drapes/blinds/decorations) are in the way, don’t worry. We can work around them or move them.
- We love our pets like you love yours, please let us know any special instructions.
3. Do I need to take out my screens before you come to clean my windows?
We remove all the screens, hand wash, dry and put them back. The exception is, let us know if the screens need to be unclipped from the inside, and you won’t be home when we arrive to clean your windows.
4. How much does window cleaning cost?
Our prices vary according to the Job. The cost for cleaning your windows will depend on a few factors:
- Amount of windows.
- Size, style and accessibility.
- What method will be used to clean them (will they require special treatment?)
- Construction window cleaning.
5. Are your estimates free?
There is no charge for any estimating on any of our services. We give each estimate the individual attention it deserves to ensure the highest professional service.
At Graeagle Window Cleaning Company we work closely with every customer to achieve the best balance and to meet a fair price because we know that additional to the factors that go into pricing a window cleaning job, every customer has a different budget and different expectations about exactly what the job should entail. We will never give you a low price to get your business and then raise the price shortly thereafter.
Discounted rates apply for frequent window cleaning customers.
6. How do we handle the bid process?
We can either set up an appointment to meet face to face or you don’t even need to be home when we bid your property. We’ll walk around your property and count the windows, screens, skylights and any other thing you would like cleaned.
7. When is the payment due?
All payment is due at the time services are rendered. We are happy to accept cash and personal check for payment.
Most customers pay upon completion or send their payment soon after the work is completed, using their job ticket as an invoice. If you are using a coupon please notify us when scheduling your appointment and have the coupon present on day of service.
8. Can you make a weekend appointment?
Yes, we are often willing to work on Saturdays.
9. How long will my window cleaning take?
That depends on the work involved. After estimating the work, we can give you a good idea of the time it will take.